According to decree. 206/2005 ("Consumer Code") all the products sold on this site are covered by the legal warranty of 24 months.
According to the legal warranty of 24 months Hydraulic Technology Srl is liable to the consumer (the person who is acting for purposes which are outside his trade, business, craft or profession) for conformity defects not evident at the time of purchase.
The legal warranty of 24 months does not apply to products purchased with Invoice and VAT by professionals and / or businesses, for which it is the Manufacturer's Warranty.
Lack of conformity (Article 129 of the Consumer Code)
The lack of conformity which exists when:
- The product is not intended to serve as a must habitually
- does not conform to the description or does not possess the qualities promised by the seller,
- does not offer the quality and performance which are normal in goods of the same type,
- It is not suitable for the particular use for which the consumer if made known to the seller at the time of purchase and accepted by the seller.
There is no lack of conformity if, at the time the contract is concluded, the consumer was aware of the defect, could not ignore it with ordinary diligence or if the lack of conformity resulting from instructions or materials provided by the consumer.
Consumer rights (Article 130 of the Consumer Code)
The lack of conformity which becomes apparent within 24 months from the date of purchase of the goods must be notified within 2 months following the date of discovery of the defect.
Unless proven otherwise, it is assumed that the lack of conformity occurring within 6 months after delivery of the goods already existed on that date. In case of lack of conformity, the consumer is entitled to restoration, without charge, the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement.
The consumer may, at its option, the seller to repair the goods or to replace, without charge in both cases, unless the remedy requested is impossible or disproportionate to the other.
Any repair or replacement shall be completed within a reasonable time after the request of the consumer.
The average time of delivery to the consumer of the product is 24 days. If, within the 60 days Hydraulic Technology Srl was not able to return the repaired product, the consumer may request an alternative remedies (replacement, termination, reduction in the price).
Tecnologia Oleodinamica S.r.l. will send the product for any repairs at the Service Centre authorized by the manufacturer.
Timing and mode of operation of the legal guarantee
The Customer shall:
- Submit a written communication to Hydraulic Technology Srl (for convenience can also be used section of the "Customer Support" under the heading "Contact Us") or contact Hydraulic Technology Srl telephone, stating the defect of the product.
- Follow the guidelines provided by Tecnologia Oleodinamica S.r.l. for the compilation of the practice. Modules and case number will be provided by Tecnologia Oleodinamica S.r.l. at the time of the request.
- Preparing the product for shipping imballandolo accurately and including all accessories, instruction manual and everything contained originally in the product package.
- Remain available at the times indicated to facilitate the withdrawal of the package.
The carrier will contact the customer to arrange the withdrawal of the product (the unavailability of telephone customer will delay the withdrawal of the product).
Tecnologia Oleodinamica S.r.l. will send the product for any repairs at the Center for Technical Assistance authorized by the manufacturer (CAT).
All products for sale on this website, as well as being covered by the legal warranty and are covered by the Manufacturer's Warranty.
The Warranty Service is added, but does not replace, the Legal Warranty of 24 months, however, rightly due to the consumer, as provided by law. Duration, spatial extent and mode of enforcing this guarantee are given in the form drawn up by the manufacturer.
Procedure for warranty
We recommend that the customer of Tecnologia Oleodinamica S.r.l. to receive the goods with the formula "signature subject."
Keep records of purchase and original packaging.
Contact numbers or visit the websites of the manufacturers in the support section with handy documents relating to the product and follow the instructions or expose the problems.