Right of withdrawal
Sales of products via the Internet are regulated in Articles 50 to 68 ("distance contracts") of the Decree. 206/2005 ("Consumer Code"). This legislation provides for the consumer the right to terminate the contract or proposed contract, guaranteeing the right to return the product purchased and to obtain reimbursement of expenses incurred. The right of withdrawal does not apply to audiovisual products and computer software which were unsealed by the consumer.
The right of withdrawal can not be exercised if the product is not intact, namely:
- In the absence of the original.
- In the absence of elements of the product (accessories, manuals, etc..).
- For damage to the product.
- In the absence of a copy of the original invoice (indicating the order number, invoice number and the customer).
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The property subject to the right of withdrawal must bear the same serial number on the invoice of sale. If the asset were to bring a serial number different from what is reported in the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the Customer for the return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal.
- The costs of returning the product are charged to the customer.
- The expedition, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the customer.
- If the goods are damaged during shipping, Hydraulic Technology Srl will notify the Customer (within 14 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for the return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal.
- Hydraulic Technology Srl is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
- The property subject to the right of withdrawal must be within our warehouse within 14 days from date of authorization to return, after this time the shipment will be rejected and simultaneously canceled the request for withdrawal.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal for non-observance of the conditions imposed, Hydraulic Technology Srl will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
The right of withdrawal is reserved exclusively for consumers (individuals who purchase goods for purposes not related to his profession, trade or business, or does not indicate the purchase order form a reference to VAT), so do not may be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes relating to their professional activity.
Procedures and time limits for exercising the right of withdrawal
To exercise the right of withdrawal is necessary to Hydraulic Technology Srl, within 14 working days from receipt of goods, the desire to withdraw from the contract in the following ways:
- sending a letter A / R or a telegram to the following address:
Hydraulic Technology Srl Via Variante 7a, 93 - 80035 Nola (NA)
- Sending a fax at the following number:
081 314 59 13
- Connecting to the Customer Support section under "Contacts"
Within three working days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, Hydraulic Technology Srl will send to the Customer at the address indicated in the order or the request for withdrawal, the Return Authorization Number (RAN) which will identify the practice.
Within 14 working days of receipt of the Return Authorization Number (RAN), Customer will ship to:
Hydraulic Technology Srl
Via Variante 7a, 93 - 80035 Nola (NA)
the product carefully packed in original packaging and complete with all accessories, instruction manuals and all that originally contained, on the packaging indicating the Return Authorization Number (RMA) assigned by Hydraulic Technology Ltd.
How and when should reimburse the customer the cost of the product
Hydraulic Technology Srl will refund within 30 days from the date on which it became aware of the right of withdrawal by the customer. In the event that the product has already been delivered to the customer, Hydraulic Technology Srl will refund after successful return of the product and verifying the integrity of the same.
For purchases made with one of the following methods of payment:
- cash on delivery
- bank transfer
Hydraulic Technology Srl will refund through wire transfer.
For purchases made through payment with credit card the refund will be done through a reversal of the transaction directly to the credit card.
For purchases made through PayPal refund will be made by crediting the account of the customer.
For purchases made by paying with vouchers / gift cards you will be entitled to the restoration of the good.